Wear appropriate clothing (pants and closed shoes) for working with animals, even in rainy weather.
For the winter and spring seasons, please bring boots for the activities.
The persons participating in the activity certifies that they do not suffer from allergies (fodder, hay, straw, dust, animal hair, feathers, ets.) and that they are in good physical condition to participate in all the activities.
- Children under the age of 9 are not allowed to participate in activities wth wolves.
- Any minor must be accompanied by written authorization from parents or legal guardian.
- Children up to 12 years old must be accompanied by an adult (full price ticket).
- Animals are not allowed in the lodges but we have the possibility to keep your pet on request
- Drinks consumed in the minibar must be paid for upon departure.
- Each person must scrupulously respect the safety instructions and the internal regulations
- In the event of non-compliance with these instructions, the Management reserves the right to interrupt the activity at any time, without reimbursement.
We invite you to consult the two attached documents (download the regulations). These are our internal regulations and our operating rules, which we ask each participant to sign upon arrival on the day of the activity (no need to print them in advance, we take care of that).